
I can't believe it but Avery is 2!! I will do a post later about what she is doing and some pictures. Anyway she wanted a birdie Birthday party. We decided just to do a family party since she is so shy. Funny because when Hailey and Karis turned 2 we had a big bash with all their friends. Avery on the other hand is mostly just along for the ride so doesn't have a lot of her own friends. Maybe next year. Anyway we had a make your own pizza and salad bar. It was fun. Scott rolled out the dough and people put on their own toppings. Most of my family came and Scott's Dad came and our wonderful neighbors Paul and Helen Gene came. Check out all the birdie themed clothes she got! Gotta love it! She is thrilled. And she got stuff for her bitty baby- a really cute kitchen and some cute clothes. Thanks everybody!
Since there aren't many birdie them items available for 2 year olds I made my own. Crayons and notebooks with bird pictures. Also birdie candy and a cake- neither which turned out how I planned of course. And bird cookies and 2 cookies.
The kids played "pin the wing on the birdie" and hunted for birdie candy. It was fun for Avery to be with her cousins!! The girls all had fun actually.
She wore her birdie dress. Check out all those cute cousins!!! We are so blessed! Baby Audrey was on her Daddy's lap- she is too young to hunt for candy!
Since there aren't many birdie them items available for 2 year olds I made my own. Crayons and notebooks with bird pictures. Also birdie candy and a cake- neither which turned out how I planned of course. And bird cookies and 2 cookies.
The kids played "pin the wing on the birdie" and hunted for birdie candy. It was fun for Avery to be with her cousins!! The girls all had fun actually.
She wore her birdie dress. Check out all those cute cousins!!! We are so blessed! Baby Audrey was on her Daddy's lap- she is too young to hunt for candy!
5 comments:
i thought it was funny that we all got her clothes! we had a great time.
Wow, you really are such a creative mom! I don't have half the energy you have. You did a really nice job on all of it! Happy Birthday Avery! ;)
Happy Birthday to Avery! Love the birdie notebooks and crayons...such a creative idea!
How Fun! We're sorry we didn't make it to the party. We were at the beach and I didn't get back to you due to computer issues! Love the photos! Beautiful children, all of them, cousins too!
You're so creative, Abby! Looks like a really fun party.
Post a Comment