Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Am Officially....



A soccer mom! That's what Becky told me last night and I realized it is true. Hailey started playing soccer this week. We went to her first practice Tuesday night and she looked so cute. She was a little shy at first so Scott ran out with her but by the end she was running with the kids, kicking the ball every which way and passing to others paying no attention to who she was supposed to be passing to. It was so cute and I kept thinking she looked so old out there. Her first game is this Saturday!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Actually I think Hannah said that?? But maybe it was me? But anyway-regardless she is adorable. We may have to come up and watch her play sometime!

Anonymous said...

We will be coming to a game. I am so excited to watch Hailey play soccer.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute Abby, wow an organized sport I am impressed!

Andrea said...

She's so cute!

Rachelle said...

so grown up!

Anonymous said...

yes, it was me that said it! such a cute pic. can't believe you have an athlete!