So a few minutes after I put Karis down for her nap I heard a loud crash and a cry. Not a good sound......so I went downstairs and the entire dresser had fallen over! She had pulled out all the drawers and it had toppled over. I was in a panic thinking of what could have happened to her if it had landed on her. I was talking to her about it later...after I was a bit calmer....(Hannah was on the phone with me at the time and can attest to my not-so-perfect mothering moment).....and I told her that God had protected her because she could have been very hurt.
She said, "An angel, and Mary, and Joseph, and baby Jesus were there and protected me."
Hailey, "NO Karis...they live in heaven."
Me, "What did they do?"
Karis, "Well Mary had a long hat on her head and a long dress and she held baby Jesus and me."
Hailey, "Did they really Mom?"
Me, "I think Someone was protecting her."
Karis, "Actually it was Joseph holding me."
So there you have it.....an angel sighting right in our own home.
4 comments:
I'm glad that there were angels there protecting her even though she was being disobedient. Maybe they should have helped her obey!
How precious. I'm glad Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus were there to help.
I'm so glad she is okay. That story is so precious!
I laughed so hard I cried, that is too funny! Thanks for sharing, glad she is OK.
Love
Katie m
Post a Comment