Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Effective Manipulation For Dummies" By Avery

1. Go to the store with Mommy.
2. As soon as you walk in pick up a baby doll and start playing with it.
3. The whole time Mommy looks around hold the doll and act happy.
4. When it is time to go and Mommy tries to take the doll and put it back let out the biggest scream and cry you have ever done....similar to the photo above but even more dramatic.
5. Send Mommy the following subliminal messages: "I am the 3rd girl...I hardly ever get anything new. You hardly bought me anything for Christmas thinking I wouldn't know the difference. I will only be a baby for a short time. This is one of the first things I have ever really, really wanted. "
6. And presto....Mommy buys the doll, the store lady even takes it out of the box, and you get to carry it home in your arms!

7. And now that I know how effective that was....wait until Mommy sees what I ask for next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a softy! :) She does look thrilled, so I guess it was worth it.