All 7 cousins! And all 4 and under! What a group. I love this song and it is my prayer for these precious children: "Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts, let us not lift our souls to another....And God let us be a generation that seeks, seeks your face Oh God of Jacob".
Left to right:
Karis (3), Ella (2), Emmett (8 mo.), Roc (4 mo.), Sadie (23 mo.), Avery (14 mo.), Hailey (4)
Starting with Karis until Roc we had someone continuously pregnant from January 2004! We had a short gap and now Katie is pregnant so we need someone eles to get pregnant next and keep it going! Come on Hannah or Becky...you can do it!!!
6 comments:
My votes for Hannah
Whatever Becky! I think it should be Abby.
What about me?
I changed my mind...my vote is for Rachael!
Oh my vote is definitely for Hannah!!! :) Such a cute picture of all the cousins.
Abby, Becky, Hannah, Rachael, or Courtney? I'm voting that we hold off from having more children for a while.
By the way, is Karis in a tootoo in the middle of the winter? Have you told her it isn't summer anymore?
Post a Comment