Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day!








Christmas day was fun and crazy. We went to my parents and all my siblings were there including Grandma Ruby...that makes...21 people opening gifts all at once.....total mayhem!! The girls are so blessed to have very generous grandparents. They basically get everything they could want and more. It is really fun for them! Avery's favorite gift however was a toothbrush..... And Karis now has a nightgown that she is loving...not as much as the ballet outfit...but close! She wore it today for most of the morning...then switched to the ballet outfit. I can't figure out how to caption photos very well but here are some Christmas ones......Uncle Michael is holding Hailey. The others are self-explanatory I think.





1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas. No, I don't wan't to clean this weekend but I am up for baking:-) Are we still going to Leavenworth? We are supposed to get snow here today. Eveyone is freaking out!