Our small group had a little Christmas party last night. We had a "hot chocolate bar" (hot cocoa with different toppings/mix-ins) and we decorated Christmas cookies. The kids had a great time playing and decorating and eating and decorating and eating......This is the girly group for sure! We have 12 girls and 3 boys....lucky boys huh?!

Destaye playing with a ball.

Zaden- one of Avery's many suitors.....

The guys helping the girls decorate.

Santayu- OK is she not one of the most gorgeous girls you have ever seen?!

Avery, Sydney, Karis, Ezri, Hailey, and lucky Daniel....

Madi- proof that I am not the only parent who lets her 3 year old child suck on a pacifier!
3 comments:
Hot chocolate bar sounds yummy! Fun idea.
I agree. What a great idea!
well, it's good to be back to check on your blog again! Looks like the party was so much fun. I want a hot choclate bar. What kind of toppings were there?
Post a Comment