Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Trying To Get A Photo Of 7 Children Four And Under!!
Not exactly easy. Avery kept trying to escape...
thankfully we had Ella to hold her back. Not much to say here... I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves! But aren't these just about the 7 cutest kids you've ever seen?!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the one of Avery bracing herself on Sadie and Emmett's heads as she tries to escape!
That is too funny! It's a little bit like my mom's house, trying to take a picture of 14 kids (a 9 year, 7 year old and the rest are 5 or under!!). Good times!
3 comments:
I like the one of Avery bracing herself on Sadie and Emmett's heads as she tries to escape!
That is too funny! It's a little bit like my mom's house, trying to take a picture of 14 kids (a 9 year, 7 year old and the rest are 5 or under!!). Good times!
I like the look on Ella's face. She was very serious about her job of keeping Avery in the photo
Post a Comment