Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What I Overheard


So I came downstairs to see Hailey putting this comb in Karis' hair and saying, "Now Karis...don't move...I just did your hair and it is really, really pretty. No Karis..don't take it out I put something really, really pretty in your hair....Oh Hi Mom...."

Sisterly love...now that actually reminds me of something Becky would have done to me.....

6 comments:

Kristi said...

very cute. I like your layouts too. I think you should blog on decorating your house for the holidays with 3 children and a puppy in the house. I'm curious how that works...

Becky said...

Can I see your dolly?

Abby said...

That is too funny...I was actually going to end the post with that phrase but thought no one would get it!!

Abby said...

Good idea Kristi...I am always up for requests so I will try and oblige sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I think the baby comb is the perfect accessory to the pink leotard.

Heidi C said...

Abby, I think one of your spiritual gifts is blogging... isn't that in the Bible???

But seriously, I check out your site just to get a good laugh in, which is always a guarantee. I love how you love life and enjoy it with your family and friends. You're an inspiration to me. Oh, and it makes me miss you lots too!!! (BTW, since you're so good at setting people up, what about Gabriel? I was thinking he and Avery might make a good pair???)