Monday, December 17, 2007

New Tags...Thanks to Mindy





So I got this great idea from Mindy's blog....check it out....she is an amazing photographer who lives in Portland, OR. I met her at Athey Creek back when she was the church secretary. She is now a new Mommy of a darling little boy and she blogs...therefore I have gotten reacquainted with her! Look at her blog to see a better photo...she apparently is much more comptur savvy than me... www.straussfam.blogspot.com
So anyway....I made a diaper bag tag but didn't stop there....I got to thinking....wouldn't a sippy cup one be great too? So I made a smaller one and hooked it onto a rubber band so it can come on and off and put plastic around it. I love it! Why didn't I think of this 4 years ago?!
On a side note.....Scott is the reason for the matchy-matchy. My mom bought me the diaper bag when Avery was born and the blanket to go with it. I love my bag so much!! Well when I was buying this outfit for Avery I was trying to decide which color and Scott suggested lavender so it would match her bag and blanket! What a Man....he has definitely lived with me for a long time!

4 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Cute tags!!

And your family is adorable!!!!

:)

Abby said...

Wow...I am so thrilled that Elizabeth left a comment!! Check out her blog everyone!!

Becky said...

That picture of Avery is really cute.

Strauss House said...

They look great, Abby! And good idea on the sippy cups, too - when we get there!