Sunday, December 23, 2007

Only in "The Burg"

So this may come as a suprise but I actually had all of my Christmas cards done and ready to mail out last week....but.....this town ran out of stamps!!! How is that possible? They are on backorder at Fred Meyer and the Post Office. I am going to Safeway today to see if they got any in...so don't worry...your Christmas card is coming...once there are some stamps!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You really are living in the country now aren't you. The upside is when they actually get them in - you won't get caught in a traffic jam trying to get there.

Becky said...

I was wondering....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we ran out of stamps here too...that's why you haven't seen our christmas card either...yeah, it's not that I'm completely unorganized and lazy:-)
Kristi

Jen said...

That really is unbelievable!! Hope you found some. :)