First I am unable to capture many events because something happened to my camera lense last week! I was so upset because I had to send it in to Canon and really, really hope it will be back by Christmas! I have my telephoto lense still but I must stand so far back that it is ridiculous. So pray it gets fixed for not too much money and sent back soon!
Highlights of the last few days:
Thursday- Went to a girl's party (meaning women not kids) at Jamie's. Lots of fun, we had appetizers and drinks and saw her beautiful new house.
Friday- Went to Yak with my friend Crissy and we ran a ton of errands....Linens-n-Things, Walmart, Costco, Michael's, Home Depot...whew!
Saturday- Went to Suncadia and then came home and cleaned and cooked all afternoon. Had 3 couples and their kids over for dinner. Very crazy night...lots of fun and lots of chaos...why did we bother cleaning?
Sunday- Slept in, went to 11 o clock church, then Deb & Farrell and Grandpa Hoefer came over. They just left and now I am off to make strawberry waffles for dinner. Yummo!
No comments:
Post a Comment