Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Much Snow!!

Gracie and Hailey enjoying the snow!

So right after I snapped this photo she threw the snowball and with incredible aim it ended up right on the end of my lense!! I wasn't exactly thrilled with this....
Such a puppy....always trying to find something to chew on....



So all this morning the snow kept falling....while we sat in church, then while we worked in the nursery....everytime we looked outside it was snowing!! So we just got inside from shoveling our looooong driveway. I actually helped...Scott was rather impressed! Hailey had fun playing with Gracie and the little girls are napping away.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I like the one of Gracie pulling on Hailey's boot! Looks like fun, more fun than the rain we have here.

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks so cute playing in the snow with Gracie. I hope we get more snow soon. I love the snow.

Kristi said...

cute pics in the snow! How fun. All we have is TONS of rain here.

Becky said...

Cute. Who had more fun Hailey or Gracie?