So I am thinking CK should come up with a new title....Scraplifter of the Year in addition to their Scrapbooker of the Year. I could win it for sure!!! I never actually create my own layouts anymore.....there is so much creative energy and so much talent out there that all I ever do is scraplift.....and I am not ashamed of it. I use my own colors and products but often follow someone else's ideas.....I don't know if this is good or bad but it sure helps me get a lot more layouts done with a lot less creative energy.....then I can focus on what I love...putting layouts together and they usually turn out better than what I would have come up with.
And I must say I LOVE these photos.....I think they turned out so great...the colors, the candidness, Hailey looking adorable.....I love getting photos in the mail that I am proud of taking.....(I know they don't look professional or anything but I still love them!)
4 comments:
Maybe I should start scrap booking. I will just borrow your books and create the same things but change the pics and stuff:)
Who left this comment? :)
Sure you can borrow my books- if I know who you are!
There's not a thing wrong with scraplifting! Very cute photos of Hailey.
I think they look cute! Plus, when people who don't scrap (like me) look at your scrapbooks, we have no idea they are stolen ideas. We just think..."oh that Abby is so talented!"
Post a Comment