Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Sunday, September 21, 2008
What's Your Secret?
OK so I stole this idea from Hannah's blog a few months back but it was so interesting I thought I would see how it worked for my blog readers. So in the comments section tell us a secret about yourself. Check the anonymous box so no one knows who wrote it! Here is your chance to get your secret out! (If you have ever mailed a secret to post-secret and not gotten it published like me then here is your chance to let it out!) So somebody start and then I will put mine in...obviously I'm not going first because that would be well obvious.....The more people that comment the more interesting it will be! And the braver people will get....so let's go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I leave out one ingredient when I give people my recipes.
I check someone's blog several times a day.
People that chew gum drive me crazy.
The week of my wedding I had an old boyfriend call me and ask if he was too late. (He was.)
I am a girl and I had a dream I was kissing one. I am not gay though.
i know who the first anonymous comment is from. i've known your secret for awhile. other people know too.
My husband and I pick each others zits.
I can't stand anything in my nose. It's not that I want to pick my nose, but I feel like I'm going to sufficate if I don't get that booger out!!!!
i don't like it when people copy my ideas.
One of my children is a model for a major clothing company. I don't want my other kids to think they aren't as cute so we haven't told anyone.
Instead of telling my husband I don't like some of his clothes I secretly get rid of them when I am doing the laundry. He has never noticed.
I hate call-waiting so much-Insted of teling people that I don't like being put on hold while thay take another more important call I just "acidentlie" hang up.
HA! I know who wrote the first one too....
i know who #1 is too! ha ha, guess your secret isn't really a secret!!
i have a feeling that people think #1 is me, and it's not!
i'm a secret techno geek and can read ip addresses from comments. in other words, i KNOW what your secrets are.
First of all, I don't believe the secret techno geek and secondly I used to be a man.
Ok not really...
AAAhhh, that was supposed to be anonymous! Hahahaha! Well guess my fake secret is out. :o)
I kissed a girl and I liked it, so then I kissed another, and another. I'm not gay though.
Ok
I Think you
are all crazy!!!!!!!!
The correct spelling is "accidentally".
I tell my daughter that if she eats red beets her hair will turn red like Ariel. She HATES red beets but at least I can get her to eat three when we are at Sweet Tomatoes! :)
I Pee in your swimming pool!!!
Post a Comment