Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hailey's Preschool Program

Hailey had her first preschool program today! It was so cute and I loved watching her sing. She did a great job. Sorry for the weird photo placement..I finally figured out how to rotate photos but now need to learn how to position them into the right order. Here she is before the performance with Isa and Karis....I figured this was one of the few times a pic like this would be cute so here it is....notice Karis....she was convinced to wear actual clothes (which she chose much to my chagrin)...the bargaining tool was the crocs! I let her wear those if she would only wear clothes which she did! She promptly came home and put her bathing suit on though. The funny thing is several people said, "Oh she is wearing clothes today!"
If the kids sang loud enough Santa promised to come and he did! This is Avery's reaction to seeing him! I was amazed that Hailey went up to him...this is the first time!

This is Hailey with her teacher Mrs. Mcrae. She is such an amazing teacher and I am so glad Hailey got in her school. You usually have to be on the waiting list for years...some people get on it at birth! But there happened to be a opening this year!


Karis was convince to go near Santa with Grandma. She let Grandma hold her and then she went up...then she even stood near him. This is a huge step. She told him she wanted a digital camera for Christmas! Grandma Ruby is smiling in the background.



Here are the girls having fun getting ready to perform.





Hailey and Bella singing their little hearts out. So cute...I was so proud of her!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds fun. I actually considered buying that pink and black dress that girl is wearing for Ella. Glad to see the girls had fun with Santa.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Jen said...

Such cute pictures. Every year I've had one that's afraid of Santa so I guess we'll see this year....