Thursday, December 6, 2007

Linens-N-Things Request


So we have decided to do a little updating and remodeling in our house! I am very excited to begin which brings me to my request...does anyone have a Linens-N-Things coupon that you are aren't using and if so could I have it? I want to look for some curtains and some bathroom stuff. I will be showing the before and afters....the girl's bathroom is first.

And I just made these curtains this week! They aren't professional or anything but I was rather thrilled with how they turned out. OK a little trivia...does anyone recognize what I used for the fabric? It is something recycled from my house!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Your old comfoter?

Andrea said...

dang, Becky beat me to the punch!

Becky said...

Only because I am now a SAHM and have nothing better to do.

Anonymous said...

old sheets

Abby said...

Yes ....the old comforter...Andrea should easily recognize it as she is the one who sewed it....do you think it looks ok?

Anonymous said...

Well hello Abby!! Long time with out any talk or seeing each other. It's Michele from the moms group along time ago. I love looking at your blog!!
Email me when you get a chance.
micheledariano@gmail.com
I have coupons I can send to you!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to guess sheets, but I guess I'm too late.