Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Albertsons Deals
OK here is a little money saving tip: Albertsons is having a great deal on Quaker stuff. Buy 10 items for $20 get $5 off. So I spent a total of $14.95 and SAVED $45.20!! And that included buying some other stuff! Here's how: Sunday's paper had some great Quaker coupons so I just bought the items I had coupons for. Making most of the items between 75 cents and $1!! Pretty good for granola bars, oatmeal, and cereal! Also from Super 1's cereal sale last week I snagged some boxes of cereal with coupons for FREE Chocolate Chex mix....well I just so happened to also have 50 cents off coupons for the Chex mix...so basically Albertsons paid me $1.50 to bring home 3 bags of Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix!! So go to your nearest Albertsons with you coupons and stalk up on Quaker items!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
don't you get the seattle paper though? they always get better coupons than yakima.
I saw that deal for the quaker stuff and we will be stocking up!
Wow, that is a great deal. You're amazing. :)
You are AMAZING!!
Michele
I love reading about your deals! They inspire me.
Post a Comment