So I hope all of you know that Rite Aid constantly has coupons for a free $20 gift card for transferred prescriptions and sometimes for new prescrips. So whenever you get a prescription take it somewhere else first to have it filled. Then the next month have it transferred to Rite Aid and you get a $20 gift card!
Well I was at Safeway and I noticed a sign that said they accept competitor's coupons. I happened to have a Target one for a $10 gift card. (Not as good as $20 but Oh well.) Anyway I asked if they could accept it and she said she didn't think so because no one had ever asked before. (Imagine that!) Anyway...I said, "Well...can you find out?" As Avery was screaming to get out of the cart and Hailey was trying to get in her spot which then resulted in Avery deciding she wanted back in the cart..the car cart by the way.....such a pain but so great all in one.....a pain because they are huge to push but great because the girls love them....although they have learned the hard way to keep their arms and legs inside the vehicle.....since I am totally oblivious as I am searching for the deals and have rammed their poor limbs into many aisles....ANYWAY....she let me use the coupon.
So for $13 I got napkins, 2 gallons of milk, berry flavored cream cheese, 4 12-packs of Diet Pepsi, and a pack of Gatorade- saving $31.10!! They are having a great sale...buy 2 pepsi products get 2 free and free Gatorade! So run and stalk up on soft drinks everyone!!
2 comments:
Can we say, "you are your mother's daughter?", especially with that new haircut!
Woops, that last one was from me.
Post a Comment