Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busyness...

We have been quite busy the past few days. Scott is remodeling our bathroom and it is going much slower than anticipated! We went to a going away party for our friends Andrew and Jen..the sad news is they are leaving...the good news is they are blogging! http://www.boliviaboundbackpackers.blogspot.com/
I love it when new people join the blogging world!
Well I need to get ready for small group tonight....we have started a new book and I haven't even read yet...and I need to get the girls fed and us there by 5! We are reading "Parenting With Love and Logic". I actually read it years ago when teaching so maybe I will remember some key points once we start discussing and will look like I am prepared.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Did you stick with the colors in the bathroom that we discussed? I won't be offended if you didn't:-) Just curious.

Moon Dance Ranch said...

hi Scoot and Abby

when do we get to see the results? hope all is well up there

Gary and Deb

Moon Dance Ranch said...

sorry i guess i gave you a new name Scott now i know what the preview button is for!!

Gary