Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Swimming Lessons by Hailey!





Apparently Hailey learned so much at swimming lessons last night that she is now able to teach them! I was standing on the stairs listening and this is what I heard:


Hailey: "Now my name is Katie and you don't know how to swim...now lay here for 15 minutes...OK....now get up and I need to hold you and we will dunk under water....OK...now you don't know how to swim and I do.....now come over here......now I am the teacher....OK you are done...go home"


And of course happy little Karis just smiles and goes along with it!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Maybe this means that Hailey will turn out to be a teacher just like her mommy! The girls look cute together.

Heidi C said...

Very cute! BTW I love your new blog look! You are one snazzy woman!

Anonymous said...

I'm just jealous of how good Karis looks in that ruffled bikini.

Anonymous said...

Is that her bikini from when she was a baby?

Becky said...

I was noticing the bikini too.... cute

Jillian Weiss said...

Hi Abby, I remember you. In fact I've actually been lurking around your blog for a little while now:) Someone had told me you guys were going to be adopting. How exciting, it really is an amazing process. Your girls are adorable.

I also think you give some really helpful hints in your posts. I've been using the "dunk your childs head under water and yell "You stupid child." hint alot with Chloe. She seems kinda freaked out right now, but I'm gonna keep it up, don't you worry.:) just in case you are not sure, I'm kidding.

Jen said...

That's too cute!!