Friday, January 18, 2008

Deal Or NO DEAL

So I don't know if any of you ever watch Deal or No Deal but sometimes around here I feel like we are playing that game all day long....

Karis: Mom...I want to use the doll Hailey is using
Me: How about if you use this one?
Karis: Nooooo.....( No DEAL!)

Hailey: Mom I want grilled cheese for lunch
Me: We don't have any cheese...how about PB & Jelly
Hailey: Nooooo... I want grilled cheese (NO DEAL!)

Avery: "UHH...uhh..uhh...." pointing at chocolate or something similar
Me: Hands her a cracker
Avery: Throws it down and cries (NO DEAL!)

OR:
Karis: I want some of that green stuff in my water bottle (green tea on the go)
Me: If you lay down today and don't get up until I come in you can have some
Karis: OK Mama! (DEAL)

Hailey: Can I watch Ariel right now?
Me: No we are getting ready to go but maybe later
Hailey: OK.... (DEAL)

Anyway if you don't ever watch the show this means nothing to you..but if you do just picture me bald and the girls standing behind the podium deciding if they should take the deal or not. And if you think about it pray they take a lot of deals today because I am tired!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh. Emmett hasn't been taking the deals lately!

Andrea said...

So good parenting really comes down to being a good negotiator?

Jessica said...

Abby...I miss you...you are SOO hilarious! You haven't changed a bit!! So nice to see/read! :) I am excited to check your blog now that I have the address...life at your house is exciting! :)

Heidi C said...

Abby you are so funny. And I think you would be cute even bald! :)