Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How Young Is Too Young To Enjoy A Latte?

Well...according to my mom- who has raised 7 children- 9 months is old enough!! Here is Emmett getting his first Latte. Hannah wasn't exactly thrilled but I thought it was adorable...especially because it wasn't my baby drinking the caffeine!
Apparently he enjoyed it quite a bit....
And Karis...well she loved her cookie and caramal apple cider!


Here are the girl cousins- minus Avery and Katie's baby in utero who by the way is a GIRL! We seem to have a plethora of girls around here.....

All I have to say about this trip to Starbucks is next time we are going without the kids! Or as Katie said, "They should put something here for kids to do". Our girls did manage to occupy themselves....Hailey pushed Ella in the highchair all around....they jumped on the couch and Ella went crashing down into the artwork on display....Avery pushed a chair around.....Yeah...I think the baristas didn't mind too much when we left! It was fun though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, the cup was empty!

Becky said...

It was a fun time, glad you captured the moment with the photos!

Jen said...

I was wondering if Hannah was freakin' about the latte!! I guess she answered that with her comment. Looks like a lot of fun!