Friday, January 4, 2008

A Couple More Layouts



You can click on the picture to see them bigger....
I love the picture of Ella....so cute!
The small group picture cut some people off for some reason but I went ahead and scrapped it anyway....I'm frugal...what can I say?!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! Yes I agree that Ella girl is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I like all of them!

Andrea said...

Super cute layouts. I've been meaning to put some finishing touches on the layouts I did in Eugene and post them on my blog... copying you yet again. Did you ever know you were such an inspiration to me?

Jen said...

Very cute!! So, how many pages do you get done a week? You're so on top of things! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute picture of Ella. Look at you, getting so much done. I need to get better at doing a layout or two because before I know it, it has been a month and I haven't gotten anything done! (because I have been waiting for a good chunk of time to do it)

Abby said...

I usually scrap a couple layouts a week. I just leave it all out and work on them a little bit at a time.

Jen- If you do come up to the Children's Museum I would love to meet you there!