Saturday, January 5, 2008

This One's For You Matt & Kristi


What I overheard:

Hailey: "Hey- Let's play Matt & Kristi....you be Matt- I get to be Kristi."

Karis: "Yeah let's play but I get to be Kristi."

Hailey: "NO....I am Kristi- you are Matt and we both have newborns that just came out of our tummies."
K: "How about we both be Kristi?"
H: "No....I am Kristi you HAVE to be Matt."
K: "OK...I'll be Matt....so I will lay here and just watch a movie."
H: "We will both watch a movie with our babies cuz that is what they do...and we live way far away- right?"
So here they are on the couch playing Matt and Kristi.....Karis has a striking resemblance to you Matt don't you think? Especially the outfit....And Hailey is holding her baby just the way I have seen you hold babies Kristi!

4 comments:

Becky said...

did you move your couch?

Andrea said...

That is hilarious!

Kristi said...

HILARIOUS! Where do they come up with this stuff?

Kristi said...

Abby,

That made us both laugh out loud. Truly if Karis wanted to be me she should have some Cowboys paraphernalia and a shaved head. Also, I assume that you and Scott were scurrying around picking things up while Karis just sat there watching football and Hailey kept asking what she could do to help. Thanks for blogging this, Matt