Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guess Which Child I Still Get To Dress!


OK a little contest. Which child still allows me to pick out the clothes? Yes...this is how we went to a birthday party today. Apparently God knew I had a little pride issue with how my kids are dressed (they have so many cute, matching clothes). So He has decided to humble me.....
And yes it is about 22 degrees outside....but they did wear coats at least!

4 comments:

Becky said...

My guess is you still get to dress Karis! Am i right? What do I win?

Anonymous said...

at least they're cute no matter what they're wearing!

Anonymous said...

You're a better mom than I. Our rule is, "When you stay home or go out with Daddy, YOU choose what you want to wear. When you go out with Mommy, MOMMY chooses." Good for you for smiling and going with your three beauties and their creativity.

Melissa said...

I love it! Mindy has figured out how to match colors, but she doesn't get patterns at all. She comes up with the strangest combinations and says, "but they're the same color, Mommy!"