Yes...that would be what Karis declared today at the college about a college student sitting nearby. He had a slightly alternative look to him including long wavy hair. He of course heard and didn't look too amused....I thought it was rather sweet but he kind of shook his head like, "Are you nuts?" Anyway.....
I keep seeing funny t-shirts on kids or online that I want to purchase but they are usually priced much higher than I would pay for a t-shirt so I thought I would just blog about some of them:
For Hailey:
"I'm in charge...the parents are just for show." (Scott of course didn't think we should actually admit to such things....
For Karis:
"My parents are exhausted"
For Avery:
"10th percentile but still growing..."
"I'll walk when I'm good and ready" Although now she is walking so it's a little late for that...
And I haven't actually seen this one but I want to make it for me:
"You're right - I do have my hands full-want to help?" Because I probably hear that at least once a day..."You look like you have your hands full!" which I read in a parenting magazine is code for "I'm glad I'm not in your shoes".
5 comments:
Oh, that Karis. Those t-shirts sound funny!
Abby, if you did have the "hands full" t-shirt made I would buy one too!
I love your ideas, especially the one for Hailey, too cute!
Scott better be watching Karis! That is funny, I think the guys should have taken it as a compliment.
Katie m
As for the hands full, I get that comment too, like all the time. I only have two children, but it must be because I have Ella in a cart and Roc in the bjorn
How great is this posting! I was talking to a friend as I was reading this posting and she was just telling me how everyone keeps saying she has her hands full! (she has 3 kids too!)
I want that "my parents are exhausted" shirt!! The hands full one is also a great on!! How many times have I heard that?? :) That is too funny what Karis said. She sounds so funny!
Post a Comment