OK so I am probably going to be getting some new dishes in the next few months! I am quite excited to update my dishes! So would you please look at this link and tell me what four colors you would do. I want any and all advice so I can decide!! I am for sure going for red I think because we have red walls but I don't have to. I want it for everyday use.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=16497&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results
10 comments:
Well I of course like plum, but I am thinking you have a red wall and also green-right? And Black appliances so maybe those. If there is a green to match to your other wall. What is your other wall color-tan?
peacock, persimmon and white
Oh, you will love Fiesta ware. I've had mine since I got married (almost 9 years!) and have four colors that they don't have anymore. I have a light blue, seafoam green, light yellow and persimmon (which is my fave). I love all the new colors though. The link you have listed has a picture of plates lined up and think those colors look good together in the rows (like the red, peacock & not sure what the other color is). You would just need to pick one more. I also love the shamrock, yellow and tangerine together. All the colors are so yummy! :) I'm sure I didn't help but just confused you....sorry!
I really like persimmon, turquoise, scarlet, and, peacock .. I keep chaging my mind. I don't think they all go together and they wouldn't match your walls, but I think fiestaware is supposed to be all mixed.
I have Fiesta ware too and I love it. I went with four different colors as well. If I were you I would pick......scarlet, shamrock, sunflower and tangerine. If you wanted you could put the peacock in for another one. I really like that color too! Hope this helps :)
scarlet, shamrock, cobalt, and tangerine
Okay, I'm commenting! : ) You don't like your dishes anymore? I thought they were cute...
You seem to have plenty of advice on colors--they all look fun to me. But here I am, using the same dishes I've used for 13.5 years, so what do I know. : )
turquoise, persimmon, and shamrock... and maybe sunflower
ooo, these are so fun and pretty! i don't think you can go wrong with any of the combos suggested. no wonder it's hard to choose. I'm partial to red myself though! ;)
Get the purple ones with the gold W in the center.
Post a Comment