Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Portrait


So I picked up Hailey from school and she showed me a painting she did.

"That's great Hailey, what is it?" I said.

"It's you Mom." she said in a voice like hello..can't you tell...
"Oh yes....I do see the resemblance....."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I think you should frame it.

Jillian Weiss said...

Love the pic.

We started our adoption in mid Dec. 2006 and had Savannah on August 6th 2008. That is much faster than most countries as Vietnam was just recently opened to international adoptions when we signed up. Now it is quite a bit longer. from the time we sent our dossier off until our referral came it was only 2 1/2 months. The people who are currently with our agency have been waiting almost 5 months since they sent their dossiers in and are still waiting. I'm very excited for you guys, I know the wait can sometimes seem so long, but obviously it is a wait that is well worth it. Seeing how Savannah fits so perfectly into our family has been pretty amazing.

Heidi C said...

That is too funny! You definitely need to either print out your blogs or find a way to save them - what a great journal for your kids (and you) to read years down the road of all your daily activities and funny moments!