And you can see there is no lack of bitty baby items....thanks to Grandma Ruby and "Regular Grandma" as Hailey calls her.
Looks like we have a lot of cleaning to do tonight! And did Karis get the tea...well...since I am all about 2nd chances I told her if she stays in her room and plays quietly until I come get her she can have some tea!
Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Did She Earn The "Green Stuff"?
So Karis never seems to nap anymore...however she really, really needs to at least a couple times a week. Otherwise 4:00 until bedtime can be pretty rough....lots of crying and drama. So if you read my earlier post I made a little deal with her...if she would lay down on her bed until I came to get her she could have some green tea....I know, I know....not every 3 year olds big motivation...but it is something she really loves!
So...I thought...wow...it is so quiet...maybe she fell asleep. So I quietly turned the knob on the door to slightly open it and peak in and not awaken her. But...the door wouldn't open....because....she was in front of it happily playing......really playing.....look at this mess! Does this look like much sleep was happening?!
Well I thought....I had been wanting to post some pictures of the girl's room but wanted to wait until it was clean. We clean EVERY night before bed (most of the time) and by then I never want to go get the camera and take pictures....so here you have it....Hailey and Karis' room.
As you can see princess is the theme and the walls are green and pink ( I love them....and no I did not do them...I was inspired by a friend's daughter's room and Andrea came and painted for me the week after we moved here to E-burg. What a friend she is!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO DEAL hahaha
your blogs continue to crack me up, Abby! Sorry we keep missing each other.
Post a Comment