
Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
7 Years!
I can't believe it has been 7 years since I married the man of my dreams! That's right today is our 7th Anniversary! In some ways it seems like it couldn't have been that long but in others it seems like we have been together for a lifetime. I really can't remember life without him if that makes sense. He is so sweet....he bought me this cute anklet bracelet. He is really good at picking things out for me. In fact he knows I love Brighton jewelry and here in the burg there isn't a huge selection of it. So....he goes online to see what he thinks I would like then he goes into this little shop here in town that carries a little bit of it and the owner orders him what he wants. I think that is so sweet. In fact he said now when he comes in the store she knows exactly why he is there. Anyway Happy Anniversary Scott! I love you more than anything in this world!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is very sweet!! Happy Aniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Cute bracelet.
Cute, I was just looking at my calender and noticed it was your anniversary and tried to call...you must be busy. Anyway Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you, and Happy Birthday to me! What a coincidence! I hope you guys had a wonderful day. :)
Post a Comment