Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Bad Day For Polly


OK I know I have a warped sense of humor but for some reason I thought this was really funny....but on a side note.....who invented Polly Pockets?! Certainly not a mother!! I can not tell you how many times a day I dress the Polly Pockets because it is way too frustrating for the girls!! And I can't tell you how many clothes and shoes "accidentally" get sucked up in the vacuum. The pieces are so little they are all over....the only good is that they are so little that they couldn't possibly be a choking hazard for Avery....she could swallow them whole and be fine. However the clothes do stress me out. Anyway - I am so done with the Polly Pockets which is probably why they are Karis' favorite toy besides the Bitty Babies.....And don't feel too bad we have about 100 more totally in tact....

6 comments:

Jen said...

I am with ya on the Polly Pockets. My Abby has loved them and our stash is finally dwindling. My vaccuum cleaner loves them. :)

Anonymous said...

poor polly! i'm glad we're not in the tiny toy phase yet!

Anonymous said...

You have nailed it on the head this time Abby! I am so sick of Polly, and her stash of clothes, and missing shoes. I agree, not a mothers invention! At what age do they out grow these tiny toys?
katie myers

Moon Dance Ranch said...

Thank you Jesus for boys!!!!


no polly pockets problems here!



G & D

Anonymous said...

My girls love polly pockets too. It hasn't been a problem until now that my one year old is interested in picking stuff up and putting it in his mouth!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Polly! We don't have any polly pockets in our house, but i dislike all those tiny toys!