OK so I keep meaning to say a couple things.
First- on the comments posts sometimes people ask questions or say something I want to respond to but I don't because I figure no one will read it. So for now on if you ask a question or say something that you think I might respond to check the little box that says send follow-up to my e-mail. I don't know if that is exactly what it says but it is somewhere where you put your name. You will see it....of course it took me several months of blogging to discover it.
Also a shout-out to Denise Recore- if you are still reading! I have tried to find your e-mail address from when you posted so I could say hi to you and that I miss you and hear an update on your life! So if you see this in the comments will you post your address?
About the poll...this one must be a little too boring because I noticed there aren't as many responses. I will try to think of a better one for next week. Unless of course my readership is dwindling and in that case I understand. I will try to be more entertaining....and blog more frequently. Just kidding.
And for all those who ask how I have time to blog.....it really is faster for me than e-mail or as fast. I don't know...I just sit down...like this post only took 90 seconds....so that is how I have time. Hailey is sleeping and Avery and Karis are running around the room. Maybe it is easier with more children because they entertain each other. Or maybe I just don't supervise as much as I should.....our house thanks to Karis is totally child proof. Doors all locked and shut....toys abound......no chemicals low down....all cupboards have child-proof locks....you get the picture. Basically I am not needed here. Just kidding Scott.....this job is really, really hard. Don't ever try and trade me places.....
OK and the cheesy recipe...I am becoming more and more like my mother I hear and here is another way.....I don't have a recipe!!! I just made bread dough, and then melted butter and garlic and smeared it on and then layered shredded cheddar cheese. Then roll it up like a cinnamon roll and slice. Then top with Italian herbs and some garlic salt, let rise, and bake.
2 comments:
Yes, I'm still reading....love hearing about you and your family. drecore53@hotmail.com
abby, like i've said before, girl - you're in a league of your own... a league of your own...
Post a Comment