Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birdies!





So Avery is totally into birdies. I mean really, really into them. She constantly looks out the window for them and gets so excited when she sees them: "Buh-ie, buh-ie" She yells. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this because to be totally honest birds disgust me. I don't know why but I am kind of terrified of them. I refuse to walk through the bird cage thing at the zoo...yucky! But then I noticed that birds are rather trendy right now and all the rage in the crafting world. So I downloaded this pattern and made these cute little birdies for her room. She was so thrilled when I hung them up! Now I am actually hoping the bird obsession lasts until her 2nd Birthday because I am thinking how cut would a little birdie party be?! I could come up with all kinds of fun stuff......

4 comments:

Becky said...

Those are cute. But I hear you birds actually scare me too, and gross me out...

Strauss House said...

I feel the same way - birds are so dirty. But I do love birds in design and on clothing, etc - those aren't smelly! (and they can't poop on your head)

Moon Dance Ranch said...

I HATE birds. One of my first memories is of my grandparents rooster that would meet me in 1st grade and peck at my calves.....

These birdies are very cute.

deb

Rachelle said...

I don't really like birds either, they are so messy. But I love the ones you created.