Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Still Trying.....
Getting a natural picture of Hailey is so difficult! When I get out the camera she always seems to do a face that just doesn't look like her...but oh well....I guess that is part of being 5!
WOW Abby...I actually LOVE the photo collage...it shows so many sides of her! - she's like Raquelle...every time I take pics of Raquelle I need to post like a dozen because she is soo animated! :) Love it - she is soo beautiful!
3 comments:
She's a beauty! I love the photo collage.
WOW Abby...I actually LOVE the photo collage...it shows so many sides of her! - she's like Raquelle...every time I take pics of Raquelle I need to post like a dozen because she is soo animated! :) Love it - she is soo beautiful!
Aw cute!
Post a Comment