Monday, April 14, 2008

Play House Construction Continued.....


If any of you are thinking of putting in a play house for your children make sure you have a TON of extra time. We have basically been working on this solid for the past 2 weekends as well as in the evenings and it still isn't totally done....almost though.....And when it is I will be posting the photos. It is turning out really cute and the girls have already spent hours playing in it while we worked on it. Even I have been helping out! Hailey did declare that Saturday was the worst day of her life since we couldn't entertain her at all and she basically had to fend for herself.....Scott said, "Yes...I understand it must be very hard having your parents build you a play house. You have it very rough....." Hopefully by next weekend I can post completed pictures!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are awesome parents! I love the playhouse. It's so cute!!

Andrea said...

the playhouse looks so cute! I hope it's worth all the time and energy.

Anonymous said...

When we have parties at your house, we can just put all the kids in the playhouse and the grownups can enjoy some peace and quiet! I'm sure Hailey could keep everyone under control.

Becky said...

Can't wait to see the finished product and for the girls sleep over!

Anonymous said...

Becky told me something about a playhouse. I am sure Ella will be delighted the next time she goes to the Hoefers.