Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting Bootiful



Karis had one of her best friends over today....Ezri! The girls had a great time. Here they are putting on makeup. When I asked what they were doing they said, "We are putting on makeup to get bootiful". OH girls....you don't need any makeup!! Look at those gorgeous girlies!


2 Truths and a Lie Update-

My lie was the cliff jumping. Not that I didn't cliff jump....I did! I just didn't end up in a coma. I did however land sitting down and end up with large welts all over my legs and bottom! Very painful experience!! And another one that took a long time to live down!
And the poll:
I can't believe only 1 other person thinks Brooke did the whole thing on purpose! Look at those big puppy dog eyes and pouty lips and tell me she doesn't know how to work the audience! And it worked! Not the bottom 2 this week!! But hey...I still adore her...I just think she's a really smart, innocent one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Monica said...

I'm teaching one class called "Parent as Coach" and one called "Strengthening Families." Both classes are geared toward school-aged kids. I'm not so helpful when it comes to the under 5 crowd. Sounds to me like you're doing a fantastic job!

Jen said...

That's adorable! I have to agree with you on the Brooke thing. I have been a fan but now she's starting to annoy me a little. I am rooting for David Cook. How about you?

Kristi said...

Cute pictures. You're patience continues to amaze me.