Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Project Rearrange



Well.....after a long, long afternoon/evening we have finally gotten the girl's room moved upstairs. They are thrilled with their new space. It is quite a bit larger than their old room so there is lots of room to play with Bitty Babies and their dollhouse. I am too tired to blog any of the other details but you get the picture. Pray sleep goes well for all tonight....they are all the way upstairs now and a little nervous about it! Although we have assured them we can hear everything from the baby monitor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think their room looks adorable! I love the color choices. Can't wait to see it in person.

Becky said...

Looks good. can't wait to see it either. Do the guests get sheets?

Rachelle said...

How fun to have a scrapbook room! The rooms look great.

Jen said...

Looks so great! I'm sure they will love all that room to play. Enjoy your new scraproom!

Andrea said...

It all looks good! I hope you enjoy your new scrapbook room. Looks fun!