Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friends!


We had some friends over to play today. Actually there were two girls who are Avery's friends. Cora is one and Sasha is two and both have older brothers. I feel kind of bad because I never really do anything for Avery ... she just tags along with all the stuff the older girls do. Heck at this age Hailey had a whole circle of friends...(remember baby playgroup Alice and Katie?! such fun memories!). Anyway we had a fun morning and then we all had lunch together. The kids had dino nuggets and we had my favorite salad: romaine, tomatoes, feta, candied walnuts, and dried cranberries with creamy poppyseed dressing. Yummo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for Avery, it makes the younger ones feel so special when they have friends over. I miss the baby group sometimes, Henry has about 2 girl friends, both younger siblings of the girls friends! I am sure once they get into school it will all even out, right?
Katie m

Monica said...

Abby, Avery LIVES with a play group!