Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
My Amazing Little Brother
"Baby A" is all grown up! 13 years old and an amazing pitcher! Not to brag but the best on the team! They won of course and he struck most of the players out. I can't remember the score or the details but it was amazing!
Oh my goodness, what a resemblance!! You guys look so much alike! I had no idea you had a little brother... or maybe I just forgot. Great to see that you're so close to all your family members. What a blesesing!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a resemblance!! You guys look so much alike! I had no idea you had a little brother... or maybe I just forgot. Great to see that you're so close to all your family members. What a blesesing!
Way to go Drew. I need to get to a game.
those are great pics! we'll probably wait to go again until it's a little warmer!
I think he struck out 12
Wow, he really is all grown up! What a proud sister you are - that's awesome!
Post a Comment