Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A New Swimsuit


Even though it is freezing cold and raining this is what Karis chose to wear today! Isn't the new swim suit adorable? Wait until you see Hailey's....(I'll give you a hint- I never would have been allowed to wear it!) She wore the boots and tights so she wouldn't "fweeze to deaf".
I have a new poll on the side. Be sure and vote as this topic is fascinating me today. I bet you can't guess what I think.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be honest that i have no idea who brooke is...although i'm guessing american idol?

i think karis should start her own toddler fashion line...all tutus, leotards and swimsuits! i do think the suit is really cute.

Heidi C said...

adorable!!!

Becky said...

I am guessing American Idol based on your question, i too don't know who she is, but am more interested in seeing a picture of Hailey in the new swimsuit.

Jillian Weiss said...

She kind of reminds me of super woman, just pink. Maybe it's the tights with the boots. Too cute:)