Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Messy But Fun!
As promised I made chocolate covered pretzels with the girls (Avery was conveniently napping...it was a big enough mess as it was!) They had lots of fun and they are quite yummy!
To see it better you can double click on the picture.
Got your message. You are so funny. Blog stalking has become my new past time. In fact, I was just "stalking" you for your peanut butter playdough recipe. I'm always looking for new things to do with my kids. The Kool Aid playdough is loosing it's edge.
3 comments:
yummo! is karis wearing a new leotard?
I think that this would be a great craft day project!
Got your message. You are so funny. Blog stalking has become my new past time. In fact, I was just "stalking" you for your peanut butter playdough recipe. I'm always looking for new things to do with my kids. The Kool Aid playdough is loosing it's edge.
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment