Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some Happenings...






Avery has a new face....she scrunches up her eyes and nose and looks really funny. She loves to do it and then laugh. The girls say, "Avery make your face...." and she does!

We made peanut butter playdough. The girls loved it. I hadn't made it in a long time. It is easy...just equal parts PB and powdered milk and then a couple squirts of honey. It is pretty tasty and fun to play with too. The girls kept wanting more ingredients to add to it though....chocolate chips to make eyes, coconut for hair, cheerios for something else....

Then in one of their magazines they saw a recipe for chocolate covered pretzels so they had to make those. They had so much fun that I bought long pretzel sticks and new sprinkles so they can make some even cooler looking ones soon. I will be sure to post the results.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're always making something fun at your house. I bet your girls love it!! What a good mom. :)

Becky said...

The pretzel sticks sound good, can't wait for the pictures. I will try to get you a book next time I go, or call mom she is always there.

Anonymous said...

what yummy looking treats!

Abby said...

Thanks Jen...you are sweet.
Thanks Becky that would be great.