I guess I shouldn't be surprised but Avery is so into her babies right now. All the girls have been starting around 1 year. With Hailey and Karis I figured it was because they always saw me taking care of a baby but Avery hasn't so I guess it is just part of being a Hoefer girl. A love for small babies.....It is so cute to watch Avery. She says, "Bebe" and always wants to kiss her baby. Today she fed her baby oatmeal!! A bit of a mess but it was fun!
7 comments:
That is seriously adorable! It's amazing how early kids can comprehend things like taking care of a baby!
Cuteness! I love the one of her horkin' down her food, too... it's hilarious b/c she's so tiny!
Avery looks like she is having so much fun. Lauren has been really sweet with her baby too. We haven't fed her yet though. That looks like real fun. Your such a patient Mama. I love it.
Abbey, I really like your blog. When you have time I would like to know how you went about putting it together.
I'm a Daily Detour junkie.
greg@ampg.com
That is cute. Ella likes to do the same thing!
That is so cute!! Your girls are just adorable.
You have such BEAUTIFUL girls... Avery definitely has her own look though! So fun!
Post a Comment