So after hours of work I came up with this beautiful new header. Just kidding...I had a little help from a friend....THANK YOU MINDY!!! Don't you love it? She is so talented and so sweet to help me out with this!
This is the first day in 8 days that I have felt like myself! I had a nasty cold and was so run down. In fact I was worried I would never feel good again. I had so much energy today that I managed to:
- Change all 4 beds and wash the sheets (the girls wanted their princess sheets back on their beds)
- Wash, fold, and put away 4 loads of laundry
- Make a cherry pie from scratch with cherries I helped pick this summer!
- Make chicken enchilada quiche- it is ready to go in the oven
- Call and invite our wonderful neighbors over for dinner- they are in their 70's and they are like grandparents to the girls- we love them!!
-Wipe down the girl's bathroom
- Sweep and mop the floor
- And a lot of this was done with Avery sleeping on my back in the ergo- she isn't feeling great still so she needs lots of holding time!
- And all the normal household stuff- prepare meals/snacks and clean up afterwards
- Take Hailey and Isa to school
-Do puzzles with Karis and watch a movie!
Hailey has swimming lessons tonight so I am going to try and take some pictures to post later.
Hope everyone had a great Monday!
8 comments:
I love your banner! Hope Hailey has fun at swimming lessons!
I love the banner as well!!
You are super women to get all that done!
the new header is really cool!
I cant believe you got all that done with a baby on your back, way to go Abby!
katie m
OK Abby - I thought at the end of this post you were going to say - just kidding - only super woman could get all that done, but No - You Actually ARE Superwoman!!! hee, hee. Love the banner - Aren't we so blessed to have mindy - she makes us all look good :)
Now I want a banner. How does she do it? Mindy, now you must comment to point us all in the direction of making these things!
You are amazing Abby! Glad you're feeling better.
OK everyone...I really am not super woman...most days I don't get nearly that much done!! I just had more than the normal amount of energy and the girls were great at playing together while I worked! But for those of you non-stay-at-homers who wonder what we stay-at-home moms possibly do all day....Rachael....are you reading this!!!
www.shabbyprincess.com and twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/digital.asp
are where I get free digital kits and then I just play around in Photoshop. Andrea, you'd be great - I've seen your cards. It's similar to that except on the computer!
I must say that I'm tired just from reading all that you did in one day, Abby! Holy macro woman! Are you pregnant? I only accomplish all that just before I have a baby!!! ;)
Mindy is my artistic inspirational friend! I love my header too! Thanks girlfriend!
Post a Comment