1. Thanks for all the comments Everyone!! I love it. Don't worry I don't expect people to comment on every post but it is nice to know there are some people out there reading!! Way to go Gary...getting even the men to comment!!
2. Does anyone know how to save blogs? Meaning I mostly write these to help me remember things that happen but I have this fear that the whole thing could shut down or get lost or something. I mean- it's free- how long could this really go on?
3. OH and the parenting book I am reading is called "Grace-Based Parenting" by Dr. Kimmel (I think). Our church was doing it as a class and Scott and I signed up but didn't make it to the class. So I went ahead and started reading the book anyway. Now I really want to take the class so I can discuss it!! Hopefully they will offer it again soon. It goes along with Scott and my way of thinking about parenting really well but it has some great things we hadn't thought about. And some good reminders too....
4. Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the Bee Movie post. I appreciate the encouragement!
5. Thanks for all the help with the dishes colors. I have decided to go with black and white. Just kidding...still deciding!! Look for my poll and help me out again if you don't mind!
6. And we didn't throw the cereal away...are you kidding me?! Just the boxes!! We actually recycled them! And last I counted we had around 50 boxes of cereal. Way to go Futrells with 71 boxes!! Wow!
3 comments:
My name is Shannon and I'm one of Hannah's friends from college. I found your blog through hers and I have to say your girls are a riot! I always love a new post because I know it's going to make me laugh out loud. Thanks!
There is a website called Blurb.com that will print your blog into a book. I don't know how much it costs, but I think they turn out like those photo books that we do.
Commenting on Hannah's comment... I was actually going to try blurb for some wedding photos because I heard it was better quality than My Publisher, but not really related to the saving of your blog. I'm sure there is probably a good solution to backing up your blog but I don't have the answer.
Post a Comment