Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scrapbooking



Since the weather is sooo cold lately we have had to find lots to do to occupy us indoors. Well these two are definitely my children because one of their favorite things to do is scrapbook! Here they are working on some super cute books my mom got them at Costco. Karis is a bit of a maniac, uses tons of glue, goes as fast as she can, slaps down any sticker she can find and moves on to the next page. Hailey is more precise and gets it just so. However I have to hold myself back with both because I want the books to look good....my adult version of good...not 3 and 4 year old good!! I keep reminding myself that art and creativity with kids is the process not the product!! And the books do look good, very creative, and very cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I would want to "help" and probably end up doing it myself! The look so cute, hard at work.

Becky said...

Ella has one too, but I was thinking she was too young, and like Hannah I would want to make it correct, maybe it is time to just let her have a go at it! Looks like the girlies are having fun.

Jen said...

So cute. Abby has one of those books too and I have been meaning to do it with her. I'll have to do that!