
So since Avery is my last little baby girl (I think.....I can't ever say anything in relation to fertility with too much certainty considering my family's history) I know my time is limited of the dresses and hats combos. I know this because Hailey and Karis would refuse to wear this outfit. Avery is still for the most part unable to refuse so I just had to buy this for her. The largest size it came in was 12 months but I took a risk (with my mother's persuading) and it fit! I just love this dress...all the cute patterns and the stitching and the matching hat!!! So cute!
Also I would like a little photo advice....how to make these pictures look a little sharper if you think they should. I was using my longer lens (75-300mm) which works better for me outside because she moves so quickly....I don't have to be as close for the photo but is that why they seem a little soft? And I like advice from anyone so don't be shy!!
5 comments:
What a cute outfit! I love it. Isn't is bittersweet to see our babies getting bigger?? ;)
I don't have any photo advice, but I love the close up pics of her face. So sweet.
I don't have photo advice as I have said before I don't have the eye for that stuff, but she is sure adorable
She's such a sweet girl!
There are ways to sharpen in photoshop... I'll do a tutorial soon, ok? (you're not the first person to ask)
She's such a beauty!
Post a Comment