Monday, March 31, 2008

Help Me Be On Oprah!

So most of you know I am a huge Oprah fan. In fact I wish she would just run for president. But anyway....one of my dreams is to be on her show and I have finally found a way to do it. Read my note that I sent her and then if you are able go here and write her a quick note yourself suggesting my idea - and of course that I be on the show. Maybe if the producers get enough e-mails they will consider it! https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=226400002

I think you should do a show on "Mommy Bloggers". It is a huge thing right now with stay at home moms. I want to be on the show as the "Ultimate Mommy Blogger". Please take a look at my blog. You will love my adorable children, hilarious stories, and my real and transparent thoughts. Plus I offer some money-saving advice. It is my dream to meet Oprah. I adore her. I think if she does a show on bloggers it could be a win-win situation. She would get a lot of viewers and I would get to meet her. Plus my blog could become even more famous than it already is!! So here you go....give it a try...Http://abbyhoefer.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Alicen said...

What a clever idea! You have to let me go with you- as one of your "Blogging Mom Pals"!! Wouldn't it be so much fun for a bunch of us moms to go to Chicago together? The show would be a hoot too! You're so full of it Abby ;) (full of good ideas I mean)!! hee hee

Becky said...

Ok but I get to go too!

Rachelle said...

Can I come too? I will email right now for you. Keep me posted!

Rachelle said...

I posted your link on my blog for people to see! Hope you get to go on the show.