Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random Weekend Stuff











You may wonder why I have so much time to blog if Scott is out building a playhouse. Well someone has to stay inside with the girlies. And since they moved to their new room I can't get them out of it. I am not kidding they spend hours playing with their dolls, doll house, and dress up clothes. Avery is just wandering around as one year olds do going from activity to activity. (Stepping in an out of the shower, emptying drawers, bringing me unlit candles, crawling up and down off the chair, etc.)

But actually right now Scott has Gracie, Hailey and Karis at their first Doggy Birthday Party!!!
That's right....Gracie's best friend Nala is having a party at the park. She was invited with a darling doggy Pawty invation. Is this not so something I would have done for the Tucker Dog?! I love it! I am home with Aves because it is soooo cold out today...the wind is crazy.

Also Albertsons has some great deals!! If you buy your children terrible processed food that is. Since I am a failure at Parenting with Love and Logic I have decided mine just live on snacks and fun food. (Love and Logic would say if you aren't hungry no problem.....you can eat in a few hours. Scott and Abby say if you aren't hungry no problem we will provide oodles of high sugar, chemically altered snacks to satsify you all day long.) Anyway I spent 42$ and saved 98$ on Capri Suns, Crackers, and Lunchables. I usually refuse to buy lunchables but they were only $1.20 and the girls love them as a special treat. The Capri Suns are great for summer day trips and I bought enough to start the school year off with Hailey- I made sure they won't expire by then. Also cereal was $1.20 too and I had $1 coupons!! 20 cents for a box of Honey Bunches of Oats isn't too bad.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like the love and logic book is something right up my alley!

Kristi said...

Great picture collages and I like the new ones on the side too!

Heidi C said...

I love those pics of Karis and Scott!